Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Summer Outing!

I haven't updated my blog with a new post for a week now simply because I'm super busy with the certification of our call agents at the same time completing reviewed calls since last week. These are needed in my department to generate report for the month of April and submit it to everyone concern.

Despite the hectic schedule in work, my QA family pushed through with our summer outing last April 25. Some enjoyed doing the pictorial and savoring the food while others plunged in the pool of Villa Antonina (me and my kids joined the latter group).

Here are some of the photos:
one of the nice cottage

villa antonina at night with super enjoy & happy CJ & Acey sexiness!!!
around the world

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

where in the world is villa antonina? nice place!!! looks like u hads lots of fun!!!

Anonymous said...

i mean... "had" lots of fun!! sorry, tao lang! hehe...

imelda said...

yeah sis, where is that? oy, papa dear around na, hehe.

AiDiSan said...

Villa Antonina is located here in Angeles City, there's also another equally beautiful resort, it's called Villa Alfredo.

The guy beside me in one of the pic is not my hubby, just a close friend, mas gwapo hubby ko sa kanya...hehehe.

Anonymous said...

Hi Ai! The resort seems enjoyable.

By the way, I have a tag for you.

Have a nice day! :)

PersonalAssist247 said...

Jo, the best la ding pix!