Sunday, March 15, 2009

Favorite Scent

My sister gave me Clinic Happy perfume in Christmas 2007. She asked me what Christmas gift I want and I told her Clinic Happy or GAP Blue perfume. The latter was not available at the time she was in the mall to shop. I love the fresh and distinct smell of Clinic Happy.

On the same note, I've given my hubby a Lacoste perfume last Christmas that I bought from an officemate, however, when hubby opened the said perfume he knew right away it was fake and when he sprayed it on his wrist, it was confirmed that it was fake. Lesson learned, when you buy products 50% cheaper than it's original prize, chances are, you are buying something that's imitated and a copy cat!

My Clinic Happy perfume is almost empty and I am eyeing for a Dolce & Gabbana, my hubby is aware of that already.

How about you? Do you want to share your thoughts about perfume in Talk Perfume

No comments: