Monday, March 2, 2009

You Changed My life

Yes, I've watched the film " You Changed My Life" with my daughter Acey last Saturday in Robinson's Cinema. It was a mother-daughter bonding time. We enjoyed the said movie immensely. I saw my girl smiling and giggling whenever Migs & Laida (played by John Llloyd & Sarah Geronimo respectively) would tease each other and exchange sweet nothings. This sequel is a lot better than "A Very Special Love". I commend the director of the movie Cathy Garcia-Molina who consistently live up to the expectations of the film viewers like me. Movies such as this can easily entice me to get up from bed early even if I lack sleep due to graveyard shift.



4 comments:

riablahgs said...

Hi Aidisan,

Thanks for passing by my blog. I have already linked you in my VIP roll...let me know when you're done linking mine.

Regards,
Ria

It's My Party
The Fashop
In My Home

dylan said...

i've watched it, kakakilig! hehehe :)

Anonymous said...

i want to watch this movie too. i know there is one cinema here that shown this movie per malayo kami. my only chance is through dvd.

happy b-day din sa hubby mo.

take care.

nahj12 said...

yeah.. love this movie.. watched it twice pa nga eh.. heheh :)