Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Back to Blogging

I know, it's been over two months since my last post. I'm bad for not taking care of my paid domain http://www.aidisan.com/, now it's gone and if I need to reactivate it, I have to pay double. I'm thankful that my officemate Vic is around to help me out bring back my original free blogspot domain, so now I don't have to worry about paying for domain every year. I already thought of abandoning my blog completely but a part of me is saying to keep it, there are some moments or events in my life that I can bring back only through this online journal, so I decided to keep it for as long as blogspot is here to exist. I just have to inform some friends and fellowbloggers about the change in my blog address.





Now I can say, once a blogger, will always be a blogger.

4 comments:

ChinaDoll said...

It's nice to see you back to blogging as well. I encourage you to keep your blog. Even if you decide to stop blogging,,,you'll keep on coming back, trust me! I'm speaking based from experience, I have abandoned and stopped blogging many times already but I keep on coming back...Thepinkchinadoll.com is actually my 6th blog already..so you see, once blog you can't stop hehehe...There are times that you'll get tired of updating and posting entries but that's just normal, bloggers needs some time off too you know. ;P

Let's do the "Z"! Come back to GY, we miss you already!

Unknown said...

Hello Girl!! so that explains why i cannot open your blog for the past weeks.Ganun pala yun!!
(forgive my ignorance as my knoledge in the world of blogging is very limited :-) )
Anyhow, i'm glad that i can follow once again your stories..lovin it
Your Avid reader,
Donna

nelson said...

ei... welcome back! I have been coming back here many times to check out for new posts. Glad that you were able to get back your free domain. I was planning to get a paid domain too but I realized I might not be that diligent to stay regularly online. Welcome back again!

AiDiSan said...

Thanks Collyn, Donna and Nelson for checking on my blog even if there are no new post/s. Just like you guys, I also visit your blogs to check what's happening with you:)