Monday, November 10, 2008

Christmas Dress

We only have 45 days left before Christmas and as early as now I already have in mind what we will have for noche buena which I will blog in the coming days. My mind right now is occupied on what Acey will be wearing on Christmas. The previous year, I bought her a ready made black and white polka dot dress. Hubby wanted to see our little girl wearing dress on special occasions, however, it is quiet expensive to buy ready made dress in the department store, so my idea right now is to buy fabric and look for an excellent dressmaker (any volunteer?). I've search in the internet to have further idea on what Acey's holiday dress will look like and here are my findings:





Acey-Christmas 2007



4 comments:

ChinaDoll said...

I know one, her name is Blanca and she have a shop in Plaridel. She's an excellent dressmaker ;)

Heidi said...

I love the pink dress with the brown sash and polka dots! Sorry I can't recommend a dressmaker for you though, kasi mejo malayo e, hehehe!

Anonymous said...

Hi, nice dresses.. Do check out my page, too, at www.arzed.blogspot.com

SearchingWellness said...

These are beautiful dresses. You have given me ideas for the daughter.