Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Valentine Celebration

Before the love month ends, allow me to share to you how I celebrated Valentines even if hubby is abroad. I celebrated it with friends and yummy food. My officemates and I decided to bring food in the office on Feb. 12 to celebrate the love month and the birthday of an officemate and a good friend Allan.


I was supposed to make tacos but because I was so busy supporting CJ in their foundation day, I decided to order one in WishingWell KTV, managed by a good friend. I have tried their taco dipping with specially made taco sticks and believe me once you pop, you can't stop. Collin baked lemon custard cake and boy it was so rich & delicious. It was like a lemon custard cake bought in a posh bakeshop in Manila. While Kit baked chocolate marshmallow cake that everybody loved and ate like little kids. The birthday celebrant ordered a creamy rich baked macaroni from TollHouse, a famous restaurant here in Angeles City that offers the best and affordable baked macaroni and cakes.


We started the shift with happy face and heavy stomach.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

how nice!!! Yummilicious!

Nina said...

hi, thanks for dropping by in my blog. do you have plans to go to Qatar to join your husband?

riablahgs said...

ang sarap naman! naku, fasting and abstinence pa naman ako so i'll just stare on these yummy treats, i like the choco cake with marshmallows on top...yum!

ria
It's My Party
The Fashop
In My Home

Anonymous said...

kakatakam naman pics dito...