Sunday, April 12, 2009

Furniture Finds

When hubby and I got married, the very first item we bought was a bed which up to now is something that we use. Hubby told me to replace it since we’ve been using it for over 10 years and naughtily said that CJ & Acey were made on that bed. But it’s not easy for me to let go of that bed, like any typical Filipina wife, that bed has a sentimental value. On the second thought, especially now that we’re living in our new house, I realized it’s about time we change bed. Hubby and I agreed on buying a bed made of log or wood, like those we see on magazine, furniture house and internet such as http://www.scenicfurniture.com. Scenic Furnitures offers log furniture such as bed with different designs, you can be assured beds made of log from scenic furniture is sturdy and can last a lifetime.

No comments: