Sunday, February 28, 2010

Miss You Like Crazy

My daughter Acey and I have watch the film "Miss You Like Crazy" yesterday in Robinson. All I can say is that John Lloyd & Bea Alonzo are perfect partners on screen. I like the fact they did not have a second thought to portray mature roles this time. Yes, there were kissing scenes but was done in good taste. It's so obvious in the said movie that both have given their best in their acting and have met the expectation of the great director Cathy Garcia Molina, needless to say, I'm a huge fan of direct Cathy. I have watch 90% of the movies she directed.

It's still weekend and if you're not busy, I highly recommend you watch "Miss You Like Crazy", it's time to feel in love even if it is only by watching this film.


3 comments:

nelson said...

i hope we can watch this movie before we leave next week...

alf said...

gusto ko mapanood 'to sis pero kailan pa kaya maging dvd.

AiDiSan said...

@nelson..it's perfect to watch the film with your wife.

@alf, usually it takes 6 months after it's shown in cinemas but pirated DVDs will be out soon.