Saturday, July 10, 2010

Early Dinner with Friends

We decided to have an early dinner in New York Supreme after work yesterday. The last meal we had was lunch at work at 12 noon and we got out of the office at 4pm. We intentionally emptied our tummy's to fill it in with yummy panizza and various pasta from New York Supreme. It was my third time actually in NYS and I will go back again and again. I fell in love with their delectable and affordable menu. Because we were so hungry, everytime the waiter will serve the dish, it's gone in a snap!

I really had a great time dining with my friends at work, savoring the food with a lot of laughter and friendly love...it was HEAVEN! In between meals and before we head back to our respective homes, we took a lot of photos in and outside NYS, I'll share the photos of the dish we had for now. More pics in my next blog. Enjoy viewing them.

Spaghetti Carbonara (rich and creamy)

Pasta Putannesa (rich in tomato sauce, i love the pesto bread that that goes with every pasta)

Chicken Pasta Parmigiana (my all time favorite)

Panizza ( we asked for 3 orders of this)

arugula and alfalfal (place on top of the panizza before rolling and eating it)

I call this rolled panizza ( this is actally my favorite photo)

group pic after eating...allan, arlene, minette, me, vic, jovy and bobot

Happy weekend dear fellow bloggers:)

6 comments:

nelson said...

OMG you made my mouth water! Don't you know I love pastas!!

AiDiSan said...

i love pasta too, be it with creamy white or red sauce, sometimes i feel i am Italian and not Pinoy...lol.

ChinaDoll said...

I was there last saturday after I had my eyelash extensions hihihihi...I love their panizza! it was the 2nd best panizza I ever tasted kasi C Italian's parin number 1 hihihi.

AiDiSan said...

hi coline,

i agree C Italian is still number especially when it comes to panizza, unbeatable!

you look gorgeous with your long and beautiful eyelash.

stay pretty:)

Faye said...

I love pasta!:) It looks so good!:)

AiDiSan said...

it's indeed yummy Faye. tnx for dropping by:)