Thursday, February 24, 2011

Sleeping in a Bed of Heaven

My favorite Urban Zone host Daphne Osena is not only a great host and jewelry designer, she also personally design bed linens.  Her style is subtle luxury and discreet elegance and mostly, she uses calming earth tone colors and such color makes your home look more tidy and relaxing. Moreover, neutral colors bed lines will work best with any home and hotel wall paint color. Her bed linen collection is available at SM HomeWorld.

Everytime I am in department section of SM Mall, I usually visit the Home Section to check on bedding, pillow cases and comforter-set. I am fond of buying pillow cases that would match the color of the bedding collection I currently have. I am in fact, saving up for comforter –set that we can use during rainy season when the weather or climate is conducive to sleeping.  And for our bed, I’d like to buy side tables and an eye catching lamp would be on top of it. 

When Toots and I were in Cebu last year for a business trip,  we were billeted in Parklane Hotel and it’s a lot better compare to Peak Hotel we first tried during our first trip in the said province. The bed in Parklane is more comfy, it’s covered with comforter and beddings all in white colors. The feeling is like sleeping in a bed of heaven.

No comments: