Sunday, January 20, 2008

Movie Day!

My kids and I went to Robinson's Mall yesterday to watch The Bee Movie, unfortunately, it’s no longer showing. We watched “Alvin and the Chipmunks” instead. It’s my treat to them for a couple of days stress due to Third Periodical test. We got the tickets & bought pop corn. Since the viewing already started, we got the seats and I left CJ & Acey for a few minutes so I could buy sodas and some more chips. They enjoyed the movie while I wasn’t able to watch everything ‘coz I have to run to the supermarket and kept on replying to the text of my friends. It’s fine with me as long as my kids had fun watching “Alvin & the Chipmunks”.

When we got home, my mom called and invited us for dinner in McDonalds. So we quickly went to meet her. Afterwards, we decided to visit my auntie who just got out of the hospital, along with my brother and his family. We got home past 10 pm.

No comments: