Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Smorty

Are you a full time mom who wants to earn money or are you a working mom who wants to have extra income? Well, all you have to do is blog for money.

Smorty is a service connecting advertisers with bloggers. All you have to do is write articles about available advertisers. You also need to provide links that your readers can access and will lead them to the advertisers site and voila, you will get paid in a few days once your post is approve.

I registered in Smorty yesterday. I checked my mailbox today and received an email from Smorty stating that my application has been approved. I didn't expect it will be this fast...Awesome. I will definitely recommend Smorty to my fellow bloggers especially those who are just starting to blog.

I indulge so much in blogging. There's no other great way to do something you are passionate about and get paid.

Blogging plus Smorty equals money.

No comments: