Friday, August 8, 2008

Stylish yet Affordable

In our company, everytime you celebrate your employment anniversary, you’ll undergo annual physical examination which I did last May. This includes x-rays, blood & laboratory tests such as stool and urinalysis. The last step of the said physical exam is the eye exam.
According to the Medicard opthalmologists, I do not have a perfect vision which I already expected. The only problem is my left eye which has lower vision compare to my right eye and this explains the reason why I wasn’t able to read some of the letters correctly in the eye exam board.
She ask me if I wanted to wear eyeglass to improve my vision but I said no. First, I am not comfortable wearing eye or reading glasses and another reason is I find those glasses brought by the ophthalmologist too expensive & old fashioned. Unlike the Zenni Optical $8 Rx Eyeglasses, they are not just affordable, they are stylish too. In fact Zenni Optical was on Fox News! They are unbelievably cheap because they sell only their own manufactured frames direct to the customer, with no middlemen and virtually no advertising budget.

Below are samples of Incredible Stylish Frames from Zenni:



No comments: