Thursday, July 2, 2009

Addicting Dark Chocolates

I have sweet tooth and I so love chocolates, whether it’s a chocolate bar or Chocolate Candies. Whenever I do my grocery every weekends, I make it a point to buy one chocolate bar or a slice of sinful cake and I would eat it while I watch my favorite shows. Aside from a relaxing massage in my favorite Spa clinic, eating chocolate is another way to release my stress and sometimes my depression. My hubby make it a point to bring home galaxy chocolates from Qatar and lately I noticed myself indulging in dark chocolates and I would love to try Gertrude Hawk dark chocolate especially their dark chocolate covered strawberries.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

this blog of yours makes me crave for one. happy eating girl!

Johnny said...

I to just love chocolate.. Does'nt matter if it is chocolate bars or chocolate chips cookies, I like it.

That makes us kindred... Happy blogging my friend...

nelson said...

wow... i love GALAXY too!