Thursday, March 10, 2011

Birthdays: Near and Far

Near. My kids and I together with Chinadoll attended the first birthday of our Manager's first daughter held last Saturday in Century Park Hotel. The theme was Hello Kitty which is why I decided to buy Melody stuff toy as birthday gift for the celebrant. The venue was big enough to accomodate plenty of visitors especially the kids who immensely enjoyed the party program. The host from Jen Belen party and event organizer was amazing. She was hosting, singing and dancing with matching Hello Kitty costume.

Kids were given Ben10 and Hello Kitty loot bags for boys and girls respectively, as they enter the venue. We were also given stubs for ice cream, hotdogs, pop corn and cotton candy that you can munch on while attentively watching the program until you hear the go signal to line up for the main course. Since my kids are 11 and 8 years olds, they did not avail of the kiddie meal, they prefer food intended for adults. After eating, the program continued, kids and mommies including me got busy collecting candies from the candy buffet set up right beside the stage.

We also enjoyed the photobooth service. It was exciting to pose for the camera and quickly grab another head accessory for another shot, time pressured but defintely a lot of fun.

Far. It was hubbys birthday last March 08, a day before that, I bought Sansrival cake in my favorite cakehouse. Even if hubby is several miles away, I make sure to buy him a cake on occassions like birthdays and father's day. It's my way of making him feel important. I'm hoping he'll be able to celebrate his next birthday with us because he will be turning 40 then. I want to organize a party, invite his friends and relatives and all the people close to his heart. I wanna make sure it's a birthday party he'll never forget in his lifetime.



6 comments:

Nel said...

The blog is very good!
Congratulations!
http://nelsonsouzza.blogspot.com
Have a nice day!

Heidi said...

Belated Happy Birthday to your hubby!

Unknown said...

mengapaisip ku keng near and far na title.lols! wapen adwa la palang bday deni..akakalupa na neng acey i bonbon ne? lols. habertday kang senator kiko...hahaha...sayang naman panga mega mu!

Sey said...

You're so sweet! Happy birthday to your husband and guess what, Sansrival is my favorite cake. Yummy!

I saw that picture from Chinadoll's blog. Seems like you guys had a great fun.

Since you guys are friends, I'll take it you're from Pampanga as well. Hope i'm right! hahaha. I'm from Pampanga too!

Thanks for following my blog!

AiDiSan said...

@Nel...hi, thank you checking my page. I visited your blog and I'll visit again though I don't understand Spanish...hehehe

@Heidi...thank you Sis

@Jackie...katula ku keng sinabi mo...Megang mega ku talaga para keka...I Like!

@Sey...yes Say, Chinadoll and I are friends and officemates at the same time, I'm glad to know you're from Pampanga too.

Unknown said...

Hi! I am your newest follower and I just wanted to say that I love reading your post about Filipino food! Once I saw the sansrival cake. I immediately thought of home! Which is funny because my blog is about me trying to lose weight and I am drooling over your blog. Lol! Anyway just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading your post.