Saturday, January 14, 2012

Healthy Activity

My brother bought this stationary bike few days after Christmas so we have something to use to burn the calories deposited in our bodies for eating halaya ube, BBQs, pastas and a lot of holiday food.



It was only this week that I started using it because my father have been bugging me to exercise. Can you imagine the joy in his eyes everytime he sees me exercising using this bike? If this stationary bike will help me lose weight, I'll consider my 2012 a healthy and better year, otherwise, it's fine. For now, I'm happy using it for 10-15 minutes, losing 200-300 calories.

And oh! my father is asking (actually instructing) my Bro that a threadmill should be his next purchase...waaahhhhh!!!

5 comments:

Unknown said...

oh that's nice. Good luck on losing weight. How are you? it's been awhile.

Heidi said...

good for you! I hope to continue the weight loss program in our office (the one we started before I got pregnant) by the end of the month also! :)

AiDiSan said...

Hi Mayen,

thank you for checking my blog. i'm doing good, hope you are too.

AiDiSan said...

Hi Heidi,

I relly we'll both be successful in losing weight this year, kahit 10 lbs lang...hehehe.

ChinaDoll said...

Goodluck in "trying" to loose weight, Mommy Ads hehehe..by the way I'm going to bring another round of cakes..cakes and cakes tonight! :P