Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A Yummy Win!

It's the last day of January and I am delighted to announce that I won a Yummy Magazine January issue from Candisssh blog. She emailed me and I replied with my contact details including my complete address just in case she will ship the magazine.


This blog talks more about family, friends, FOOD and sometimes beauty products. I am fond of cooking for my family so Yummy magazine is something I want to collect this year. I am excited to learn new recipes!

I hope the year 2012 will be a lucky year for me and win more blog contests. I guess, this is the start!

2 comments:

Jacamom said...

Hi Jackie,

Yummy is actually giving away prizes and the contest is indicated in the mag, you can choose the prize you want. You may also check their website and FB account for details:)

nelsonRN said...

congratulations!