Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Enchanted

I've been wanting to watch One More Chance which is still showing in SM Clark Cinema. I have decided to bring my daughter with me to watch the said romantic film and leave CJ with his favorite Tito Clark. I texted my brother in law, unfortunately, he won't be available to take care of my son. The three of us headed to SM Clark and CJ chose the movie Enchanted. I'll just watch One More Chance in DVD.

We got the tickets at 2:15pm, showing starts at 2:40pm so we quickly went to SM hypermarket to buy drinks & chips. I thought I won't enjoy the film but I was wrong. We attentively watch it from start to finish.

It's a classic disney animation film that is perfectly done. I was thinking Princess Giselle and Prince Edward will end up together and live happily ever after like the usual fairy tales stories. What actually happened was swapping of partners. Princess Giselle fell in love with flawed divorce lawyer Robert Philip while exploring the city of New York whereas Prince Edward married Nancy, the ex fiance' of Robert.

The movie is full of humor especially when Nathaniel and the chipmunk would clash. All the actors involved were great in their respective roles. Amy Adams' voice is amazing. The setting is fascinating especially when Robert & Princess Giselle were happily strolling in the park. Indeed, a film worthwatching.

No comments: