Thursday, November 22, 2007

Teambuilding & Thanksgiving


We started the day with consistency meeting, afterwards, we had our teambuilding. Our big boss Dennis Salvador talked about the changes we can expect early next year. He also commended some members of the QA team for embracing changes by accepting new roles and job responsibilities within the queue and congratulated the rest of the team for their hard work and dedication, enabling them to meet the target productivity every time.

The team was divided per queue and played Scavenger's Hunt. Our group won!!! Right after the game, we headed to the canteen to relish the food prepared by Coach Honey's team. Each was given a styro with 3 slices of pizza, a couple slice of chicken fillet and spaghetti, plus silvanias dessert from Susie's.


My sweet friend Wheng gave me rellenong bangus which she made especially for me. I decided to bring it home. I shared some of my pizza with her, it was like an exchange gift we did today. I suddenly felt the Christmas spirit.


And the highlight of the day is THANKSGIVING. Every year, our concessionairre will serve us special meal. I super enjoyed our lunch. We had cream of pumpkin soup, mashed potato with gravy, roast turkey with cranberry sauce and grilled prawns with lemon butter sauce. It's not everyday you get to eat turkey and prawns, so I relished every bite and I don't have plans of having another meal tonight.

Thank God for a day full of blessings and graces.

No comments: