Thursday, March 20, 2008

SCTex is now open

Today is Holy Thursday. I don't have plans of going anywhere however my sister in law called me early morning inviting us to join them to try the Subic Clark Tarlac expressway (SCTex). I said yes reluctantly.

SCTex is now open for light vehicles since Tuesday in anticipation of the holy week. During it's soft opening, our President GMA came in Clark Pampanga along with some officials from Malacanang and several reporting team from different networks. The great deal is toll free is waived until end of the month. It will formally open in April.

It took us exactly 45 minutes to reach the 55 kilometer Subic bay. The expressway is truly amazing. I commend the Macapagal administration for this accomplishment.

We explored Subic. We had early lunch in one of the parks, across the road we can see the waves of blue water. We went to bat kingdom and took a quick peek at Zoobic Safari. Afterwards, we decided to rest in another park and when we felt we were all charge up again, we headed to Royal Duty Free. My mom bought chocolates for her grandchildren.

We got home pass 3pm.



1 comment:

imelda said...

I dont read the newspaper and i seldom listen to the tv.Thnaks for the information, sis!