Saturday, October 6, 2007

Extra Income

This is actually my third blog. I already have one in AOL that I stopped updating and another one in Friendster which is still existing but didn't have recent posts 'coz I got too busy with my OFW hubby. And this one is special because I'm going to earn money out of it. I have always wanted to do something that would improve my financial freedom. I've been seeing my officemates engaged in online business and earn big bucks. In as much as I want to do the same, my time is devoted to my kids, office and household chores. Since I am interested doing diary online, I can commit to this online blogging. I have a lot share to other people, my life experience as a person, a wife and a mom. How I perceive things in a positive way no matter how ugly the situation may be. Gracias to Arlene for introducing me this PayPerPost and Vic for helping me out create this blog today. Yesterday, my close friend here in the office told me that she wanted to know everything that would also make her earn money, so now, it's my turn to share this to my friend.

1 comment:

Len said...

Way to go mommy ads! Welcome to the real online business :)