Wednesday, October 10, 2007

New Headphone

Yesterday I proceeded to SM right after work. First stop, CDR King. I bought a headset worth Php75.00, unbelievebably cheap. This will be useful when voice chatting online with my husband. We can hardly hear each other and I also want my neighbors to avoid unintentional eavesdropping everytime I conversed with John. I also purchased colorful CD cases to where I can keep the cartoon DVDs of my kids, this will serve as a our collection. Last stop was SM Hypermarket for some groceries, then I went home.

On my way home, while inside the tricycle, I noticed power interruption in our street, what the F_CK!!!

Anyways, thanks to my brother, I was finally able to use the rechargeable lamp he bought me 2 weeks ago. The power interruption lasted for two and half hours, it was almost 9 o'clock when I turned on the PC and chat with John. While talking with my hubby for over 30 minutes, Acey fell asleep so I have to end the chitchat.

I'm happy that I was able to try the headset. I placed it back to its cover to make sure the kids won't play with it, so I can use it for a long time.


No comments: