Saturday, October 20, 2007

Stressful Week is Over

Oct. 16 Tuesday - I brought Acey to her pedia and purchased the prescribed medicines and I have to shell out some cash since I don't have a ready P.O that I can only get from our clinic in the the office.

Oct. 17 Wednesday - I reviewed CJ & Acey for their exams at same time as soon as I arrived from work.

Oct. 18 Thursday - it's review night again with my angels, CJ & Acey. At 11:30 pm, I unwillingly went to the bathroom due to stomache pain. I almost fainted and felt a drop in my blood pressure. I fell asleep in the sofa 'till 1am

Oct. 19 Friday - I am on leave and accompanied Acey in the school at 10am. While I sit in the waiting shed, I felt hungry and so I bought a piece of banana que. After eating, I felt my stomach ached and so I hurriedly went to the girl's bathroom, after less than 5 minutes, relieved!!! When we got home, another stomach pain attacked me, I then decided to buy medicine and gatorade to prevent dehydration.

In the afternoon, I went to Apo Chapel and brought Acey to her pedia for her follow up check up, we had our dinner in Jollibee.

I reviewed CJ at 7pm for more than an hour.

Oct. 20 Saturday - Today, I woke up at 5:30 am, feeling a discomfort in my soar throat...grrrrrrr.

I hope to have a restful day off tomorrow, Sunday.

No comments: