Monday, February 25, 2008

Family Day

We spent our Sunday with our in laws. We started the family day after lunch. It’s a sort of welcome party for my brother in law Clark who arrived from Japan last Friday for over a month of vacation. My kids had a great time playing with their cousins. They look forward to family day ‘coz they get to engage in physical activities and stretch out their muscles. While kids are busy playing, adults pampered themselves with a manicure pedicure service. I had my toenails pedicured with a metallic brown colored nail polish.

We had shanghai rolls, tocino, soup, nilaga & lechon kawali for dinner. While my sister in law was busy wrapping shanghai rolls, she instructed me to do the dessert. I boiled a whole pack of Agar almond flavor gulaman, added a little of sugar and when it’s hard enough to slice, I added pineapple chunks and condensed milk, unfortunately, there was no fruit cocktail available at that time, it tasted good anyway.

I took a picture while everybody was busy eating during dinner, however, it’s my brother in law’s digicam that I used so I can not upload them in my PC and share them with you.

At 9:30 pm, we called it a night.

So there, Sunday is always a family day.

1 comment:

imelda said...

It sure is fun to be together with the family and get the kids to bond together with their kins. I love playing "TH" TRYING HARD, to cook, especially to close kins. They are my "tasters" free of charge, hehehe.