Friday, February 8, 2008

I love Smorty

One of my posts has just been approved and I continue to receive opportunities daily. I’m glad I tried paid blogging.

My friends who visited my blog have been asking me how can they do the same. How I learned about blog advertising. I told them it’s a very easy step. First, start a blog. A blog is like an online diary. You can write anything about you, your daily encounters and opinions about people, events and products. In my case, I enjoy expressing my thoughts through writing. The second step is wait for your blog to become 90 days old, then register to Smorty.

Smorty is a service connecting advertisers with bloggers. All you have to do is write articles about available advertisers. You also need to provide links that your readers can access and will lead them to the advertisers site, once your post is approve, Smorty will immediately pay you.

Updating my blog and accessing my Smorty account to check for opportunities is now part of my daily activity. As I have mentioned before, there’s nothing better to be able to do something you enjoy and get paid.

No comments: