Friday, February 8, 2008

Kung Hei Fat Choi!

We were in SM mall of Asia yesterday since it’s part of the fieldtrip itinerary. We witnessed the human dragon dancing and producing some noise in every stalls in the mall. We went to department stores and I decided to buy inexpensive Chinese bling bling to give to my friend Josielyn (her husband is Chinese). I also bought one for my sister in law and in return she bought me the Chinese rat figurine.

Before, I don’t believe in Chinese Astrology and Feng Shui until I rented an apartment and lived on my own. When in the mall, usually in SM, I would take a look at the displayed Feng Shui items but I suppressed myself from buying simply because I think it’s better to receive them as gift from someone else like friend or family. I now have the earth rat holding a pineapple filled with coins for WEALTH.



I have faith in God. If you want your life to be better, you got to do something about it. I personally believe that what you sow is what you reap but there’s nothing wrong believing and trying Feng Shui stuff.

Happy Chinese New Year Everyone! May the year of the earth rat bring more joy, wealth and good health to every family & better economy especially for our country.

No comments: