Friday, June 26, 2009

My Homebuilder

My sister used to work in one of the home builders here in Pampanga and while my house was still under construction, my sister would accompany me to buy materials such as vinyl tiles, toilet bowls and fawcets and get big discounts. I did not bother to check materials and prices from other homebuilders because usually home builders are located in the same street and they offer the same prices. With the home builder that my sister used to work for, they offer wide array of selection, also, people working there who happens to be friends of my sister are kind enough to educate me of the difference of materials with different brands, thus helping me decide with my choices. Knowledgeable staff and quality materials is what new home builders winston salem offers to its current & prospective buyers.

No comments: