Saturday, June 6, 2009

Wedding & Pregnancy

I am not a fan of local actress Judy Ann Santos but I admire the way she kept her "silent wedding " with her long time boyfriend Ryan Agoncillo away from the public and the press or media to achieve a solemn & peaceful wedding. Only people really close to them were invited and the principal sponsors consisted of low profile individuals. I can't help but compare Juday's wedding with that of Ruffa Gutierrez. The latter had the grandest wedding every girl will dreamed of. High profiled celebrities and politicians were present but sad to say, Ruffa's marriage didn't last. Now her petition for annulment is on going in Turkey. She also filed full custody of her kids, Lorin & Venice.

I hope Judy Ann started a trend through her "Silent Wedding style". Now they are working on having a baby to complete the family. Talks about her infanticipating spread in the newspapers are all untrue and false alarm. I suggest that she read books and surf the net to get tips about natural way to get pregnant.

1 comment:

DebbieDana said...

I was in the Philippines at that time when she got married and I, myself was very surprised too, but, I can't help but admire her for silent and solemn wedding. Best wishes to her and Ryan!

Thanks for the visit in our blog. :)