Saturday, June 13, 2009

Rustic Furnitures

One time I was cleaning our masterbedroom and I realized it’s about time to replace the king size bed my hubby and I have been using for 11 years. I prefer a queensize bed this time so there will be space for side tables to where I can place scented candles, picture frame and lampshades. Sometimes I have problem sleeping and it gives me restless feeling and so I believe a dramatic transformation of our room will help resolve my sleeping problem. Changes would mean new bed and lampshades and I want to try rustic furniture. I see lot of beds made of wood whenever I roam around in the furniture section of department stores, physically they look appealing but one major consideration when I buy furniture is the quality. It should be something that will last for decades.



No comments: