Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Yummy Moments in Cebu

The best part when we were in Cebu is whenever Pao and I will go to Ayala Center Cebu for lunch or dinner. We are confused as to which resto to dine or have lunch. After heavy meal, we'll do some walking so that our stomach will have space for desserts. I am sharing the photos of the mouthwatering food we feasted on while in Cebu. Enjoy viewing them.

Dinner in Lemon Grass, a Vietnamese & Thai Resto. My first time to try Pad Thai & Thai iced tea

Dinner in Casa Verde Restaurant. I ordered "The Dax" that consists of steak & shrimps while Pao relished the Barbecue Ribs. We also had potato skin for appetizer.

Blueberry muffin for me and chocolate cake for Pao from a coffee shop in NAIA.

Blueberry cheesecake and Achocolypse cake for me & Pao respectively. This was from Dessert Station in Ayala Center Cebu. We were in heaven after eating these irresistable desserts.

2 comments:

ChinaDoll said...

wow heaven nga mommy Ads,,,,the best part are the cakes...yum yum =)

Anonymous said...

Those pics looks great and yummy

Thank you for sharing

Happy New Year 2010 to all Food Lovers

Your Yummy-Cebu.com Team